- Control during the production process
- Final inspection prior to cylinder delivery
- Cylinder initial inspection
- Abrasion control
The well-proven ET 2010 metering system is composed of a high-end, compact precision microscope comprising a high definition video camera and four interchangeable objectives as well as a powerful image processing computer. All important control elements are directly fitted to the microscope, thus facilitating handling and enabling user-friendly application.
Its automatic measurement function, combined with precise representation of the cylinder surface and the cell bottom on the monitor allow for precise analyses and computation of the cell surface and volume. Stageless microscope lighting adjustment guarantees optimum presentation of the cylinder surface for each metering task. Multiple special functions allow for adjustment to custom made constraints.
- Image and measured data storage
- Printer connection
- Networking with in-house PC
- Measurement of all cell dimensions, such as
• Cell depth
• Cell surface in µm²
• Volume in ml/m²